by Cassandra Philpot
January 7, 2017
This month I will be talking about different essential oils that will help pain relief and reduce inflammation. There are many different kinds of oil that will help with pain relief and reduce inflammation. Rebecca and I use some of these oils in our massage to help with these issues.
Here is a list of oils that help with pain relief and reduce inflammation;
There are many different kinds of oil that will help with pain relief and reduce inflammation. They are:
- Copaiba- stimulates circulation, natural steroid, powerful anti-inflammatory
- German Chamomile essential oil – Pain relief and anti-inflammatory
- Eucalyptus essential oil – Pain relief (sinus congestion and muscle injuries), also has anti-inflammatory properties. It’s a warming oil and very strong, so you would want to dilute this oil with a carrying oil (Jojoba or coconut oil)
- Rosemary essential oil – Anti-inflammatory and pain relief. You can inhale the oil to relieve headache or you could apply to trouble areas in the joints and muscles to reduce soreness.
- Panaway essential oil – It is a Young Living blend and is amazing for pain relief. It has peppermint, wintergreen, clove, and helichrysum. Great for sore, overworked muscles and abdominal pain (use topically). Make sure to use a carrier oil.
These are just a few oils you can use on sore joints, stressed muscles, and inflammation. Most all of these essential oils you’ll want to use topically. Just make sure to use a carrier oil.
This is how you will want to apply the oils. First you’ll want to dilute the essential oil with the carrier oil. You’ll use 1-2 drops of essential oil, 3-4 drops of carrier oil, mix together, and apply to affected area. You can also lightly massage as well.
If you would like to purchase any Young Living essential oil, please free to ask Rebecca or myself for help with that. We would love to get you started on your Young Living journey today.